Last Updated: 26 September, 2023
At VIVA11, we value our users/players and encourage them to play responsibly. VIVA11.com takes immense pride in providing a responsible and enjoyable experience for its users/players by implementing preventative measures that protect them from unpleasant situations that may arise while playing the 'game of skill'. Our dedicated team monitors users' activities to alert them if we detect any signs of addictive or compulsive behaviors.
In the interest of responsible play, we have established certain preventive measures:
- We do not authorize users below 18 years of age to register & play on VIVA11.
- We have a robust monitoring process for games on our platform to detect any possible fraudulent activities.
- We maintain an active anti-collusion environment on our platform to ensure fair play.
- We employ advanced encryption techniques to safeguard security features and protect our users' details.
A Guide to Responsible Play
Occasionally, players may find it difficult to recognize that their online play is getting out of control. Common reactions include cutting down, hiding, or denying such problems and the harm they cause. Some people may even lie to themselves about how much money or time they spend on online playing.
Here are some best practices to help you play responsibly:
- Play fairly and solely for entertainment.
- Do not play with the intent to make money or as a solution to your financial problems.
- Never chase your losses during play.
- Set aside a budget for entertainment.
- Monitor the time and money you spend on playing.
- Balance the time you spend on fantasy sports with other recreational activities.
Recognize if you are not playing responsibly Here are some indicators to help you determine if you're not playing responsibly. Do you do any of the following:
- Spend more time and money than intended while playing these games?
- Feel ashamed while playing online tactic-based games?
- Invest more to win back your losses?
- Miss or avoid important things in life, such as work, family time, leisure activities, and meetings, to play games?
- Think about your gameplay all day long?
- Get into arguments with friends/family about your playing habits?
- Steal or lie to get money to play games?
- Experience adverse effects on your professional life due to playing games?
- Notice an increase in stress, depression, or panic attacks while playing these games?
Disclaimer: For any account-related queries, please reach out to us at email@example.com