Last Updated: 26 September, 2023
Kross Games India Pvt. Ltd. operates the platform in India, which enables users in select States of India (“users” or “you” or “yours”) to access and participate in skill-based online cricket fantasy games through the web-portal VIVA11.com and partner website(s) and mobile application(s) (collectively referred to as the “Platform”) (Kross Games India Pvt. Ltd referred to as “VIVA11” or “we” or “our” or “us”)
THE INFORMATION COLLECTED
Information you provide: when you register on the Platform, you will be required to provide us with your name, your location, email address, mobile number, display picture, social media account ID (where submitted by you), and other relevant profile information. Additionally, you will be required to provide your bank account details when you make use of the add cash or cash withdrawal options and your Permanent Account Number (PAN) when you use the cash withdrawal option.
- Cookies: To improve the responsiveness of the sites for our users, we may use “cookies”, or similar electronic tools to collect information to assign each visitor a unique, random number as a User Identification (User ID) to understand the user’s individual interests using the Identified Computer. Unless you voluntarily identify yourself (through registration, for example), VIVA11 will have no way of knowing who you are, even if we assign a cookie to your computer. The only personal information a cookie can contain is information you supply. A cookie cannot read data off your hard drive. VIVA11’s advertisers may also assign their own cookies to your browser (if you click on their ads), a process that VIVA11 does not control. VIVA11’s web servers automatically collect limited information about your computer’s connection to the Internet, including your IP address, when you visit our Platform. (Your IP address is a number that lets computers attached to the Internet know where to send You data — such as the web pages viewed by you.) Your IP address does not identify you personally. VIVA11 uses this information to deliver its Platform to users upon request, to tailor the Platform to the interests of its Users, to measure traffic within the Platform and let advertisers know the geographic locations from where VIVA11’s visitors come.
- Advertising: Advertisers on mobile devices sometimes use advertising identifiers to enable and optimize their advertising, to deliver tailor ads related to your interests (Interest-Based Advertising or IBA). These identifiers are non-permanent, non-personal, device identifiers. VIVA11 and/or third parties may use your device’s advertising identifier and other information associated with it, to deliver ads that relate to your interests and to improve and measure the effectiveness of ad campaigns.
- Payment information: If you make a purchase in the Services, VIVA11 may collect the billing and financial information necessary to process the charges; and/or do so on behalf of the relevant payment service providers. Purchases of third-party services are subject to the policies applicable to such providers.
- Log Data: Servers automatically record information created by your use of the Services. This data may include information such as your IP address, browser type, operating system, the referring web page, pages visited, location, your mobile carrier, device and application IDs, search terms, and cookie information. Log data is received when you interact with the Services. This data is used to provide the Services and to measure, customize, and improve them.
- Customer Support Correspondence: When you ask for assistance from VIVA11 customer support, the contact information you provide will be collected, as well as information about your activity on the Service, your user ID number, and the correspondence and any information contained within. If available through the Services, you may provide VIVA11 with profile information to make public, such as a short biography, location, website, cell phone, a picture, information to customize your account, etc. Such contact information may be used to send you information about the Services or related information. You may use your account settings to unsubscribe from notifications from VIVA11 and/or from other users and find users you know. You may also unsubscribe by following the instructions contained within the notification or the instructions on the Service. Also VIVA11 may use your contact information to help others find your account, including through third-party services and client applications. Providing any additional information described in this section is entirely optional.
USE OF INFORMATION
When you create or configure an account in the Services, you provide some personal information, such as your name, username, password, email address and any other information as required from time to time. Some of this information, for example, your name and/or username, may be listed publicly on the Services, including on your profile page and in search results. You agree that VIVA11 and/or third parties on its behalf and/or its partners may use the Information for the purposes of contacting you as part of customer support; to send you updates or information about the Services; managing your account and relationship with the Service and improving your experience when you use it, improving the Services, research, surveying, and engaging with you, for example by sending you communications for these purposes; marketing and promotion of the Services or products; to personalize and optimize the Services, promotional content and/or advertising; to create reports, analysis or similar services for the purposes of research or business intelligence.
INTERACTION WITH SOCIAL NETWORKS AND/OR PLATFORMS
You may allow the Services to interact with any third party social network and/or platforms and any other networks/platforms which will provide data about you to VIVA11. Since any other applications or websites different than the Services are owned by a third party, you must ensure that you read their terms of service and the applicable privacy policies. You understand that when you allow the Services to interact with any third party social network and/or platform, VIVA11 may share data about you with your contacts and other users of the Services and vice versa. This data may include your name, profile picture, activity status, and information related to your use of the Services. You can change this by adjusting your settings with that third party provider.
VIVA11 has certain links embedded to third party services. Your interaction with such third party platform(s) are governed by their policies, and we urge you to review their policies before you proceed with availing such services via the offerings of VIVA11.
PROTECTION OF INFORMATION
VIVA11 uses the industry standard and legally mandated safeguards to keep the information collected by us secure. These measures include periodic reviews of our data collection practices, storage and processing practices, cyber security measures such as encryption, and physical security measures to guard against unauthorized access to systems where we store Users’ personal information.
DATA RETENTION POLICY
USER ACCOUNT AND DATA DELETION
Users are entitled to request VIVA11 to delete their User accounts and their personal information by sending an email with their written request to email@example.com
APPLICABLE LAW AND JURISDICTION
For any grievances, please connect to the grievance officer at the following coordinates:
Name: Mayur Patel
Contact No.: 022- 49285912